Sunday, February 4, 2007

Pune - Great city with bad roads.


Hi Guys,

This is my first blog.So dont expect too much info from me. I will keep you on updating about pune and its surroundings and pune girls(traditional at heart and modern in outfits).

Pune is a city with malls closed on weekends and people here are too lazy. This city
is very growing faster from last 3 years after it became the IT hub of West India. The city is growing faster in terms of malls, land rates and incresing number of opportunities. At the same time it is lacking in infrastructure. The city roads are really bad, if you ride your bike for 5km,you will be unable to identify yourself. Your face will be masked with dust, dust,dust.

I will continue this blog. Now i am feeling too hungry Murgha biriyani is waitung for me.
So i need to leave now. I will keep on updating you about pune, happenings in my personal life, new girl in my cubicle and about everything.

Bye

No comments: